Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 10||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Which Britt was married to Peter Sellers?
2. Which author wrote the book ‘Clockwork Orange’?
3. Who wrote the song ‘Money for Nothing’?
4. Which 2 US cities are associated with famous marathon races (half mark for each)?
5. Who wrote ‘My Family and Other Animals’?
6. What was the name of Audrey Hepburn’s cat in the film ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’?
7. Which manufacturer produced the first production line car?
8. Which is the official language of Bulgaria?
9. Mike Hazelwood is associated with which sport?
10. Who did Bill Clinton beat when he stood for president first time round (1992)?
11. Kiki Dee’s biggest UK hit in 1976 was a duet with whom?
12. Who played the lead role in ‘Gone With The Wind’ and ‘It Happened One Night’?
13. Which pink animals sleep on one leg?
14. In the bible, what were Cherubim and Seraphim?
15. ‘Black’, ‘Hooper’ and ‘Bewick’ are all types of what?
16. The song ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ comes from which musical?
17. How many faces does a dodecahedron have?
18. Who won this years Tour De France cycle race?
19. Which is the largest state in the US (by land area)?
20. Gary Coleman is standing against Arnold Schwarzenegger for Governor
of California, but which US sitcom did he star in during the early 1980’s?
22. Who was made England’s youngest football manager in 1996?
23. In TV, what do the initials ‘OB’ stand for?
24. In the 1992 film ‘The Bodyguard’, which actress did Kevin Costner protect?
25. Name either song to have reached number one in the UK that contains
the word ‘Fandango’ in the lyrics?
27. Matt Groening is responsible for creating which cartoon family?
28. Who is Wallace’s faithful companion in the Nick Park animation series?
29. What is the capital of Zimbabwe?
30. Who is the current Secretary General of the United Nations?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.