Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 11||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Who replaced Anthea Turner on the GMTV sofa?
2. What was the name of Inspector Clouseau’s manservant?
3. What is the birthstone for July?
4. At what time did Wee Willy Winky run through the town?
5. In which sport do competitors use a mallet?
6. Which common garden animal is a member of the locust family?
7. For whom is the Fabulous 12th not so fabulous?
8. How did Al Capone die?
9. Who was launched into space aboard Vostok 1 in 1961?
10. What is the study of plants called?
11. Which snooker player was also known as the Hurricane?
12. What is the name of Queen Victoria’s house on the Isle of Wight?
13. Which nuts are used to make marzipan?
14. What colour is the Circle line on a London Underground map?
15. In which country was Cary Grant born?
16. Which is the most southerly mainland point in the UK?
17. In Cluedo, which weapon is first alphabetically?
18. What is the name given to the body on which a parasite feeds?
19. In which country was footballer John Barnes born?
20. How many points is the letter ‘R’ worth in Scrabble?
21. Which liqueur is used in a ‘Sidecar’?
22. Which detective has a dog called Snowy?
23. Which bird features on a Farthing coin?
24. What is the square root of 81?
25. Which country’s national airline is called ‘Aeroflot’?
26. In which country is the Black Forest?
27. How many players are there in a hurling team, is it 9, 15, or 17?
28. What colour is Whitechapel on a Monopoly board?
29. Which word comes after the following to make 3 new words; Band, Hand and Grand?
30. What colour is the flag of Libya?Answers
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.