Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 12||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Which English monarch was Queen Elizabeth II’s grand father?
2. Who scored England’s dramatic winner over Belgium in the 1990 World Cup?
3. What is the capital of Columbia?
4. Which is the only vertebrate capable of sustained flight?
5. What is the name of Snoopy’s brother?
6. Who had a hit in the 60’s with ‘I’ll never fall in love again’?
7. Which town in England has the largest stage?
8. Who wrote the book ‘Rob Roy’?
9. How many Von Trapp children were there in the Sound of Music?
10. What do you do with a ‘Won Ton’?
11. What is the birthstone for November?
12. Which of the seven dwarfs has the longest name?
13. Which creature gives birth to the largest young?
14. In which ocean is the Maldives?
15. Which word can go before the following to make 3 more words; Pet, Ton and Mine?
16. What colour are telephone boxes in France?
17. In which country was Ivor the Engine from?
18. Which element has the chemical symbol Ra?
19. In which television soap did JR Ewing star?
20. What would you collect if you collected Clarice Cliff?
21. In which month is American Independence Day?
22. What sort of fruit is a russet?
23. Who fronted the band Culture Club?
24. What is the name of the building in which Whiskey is made?
25. In cockney rhyming slang, what is a ‘Tea Leaf’?
26. In the Bible, who cut off Samson’s hair?
27. Which part of your body would be affected by astigmatism?
28. What is the fat of a whale also known as?
29. In the nursery rhyme, who milked the cow with the crumpled horn?
30. In which comic did Dan Dare first appear?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.