Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 13||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
What is the full and proper name of the city of Hull?
2. In which castle is the tomb of St George?
3. How many hours is a ‘dog watch’ at sea; is it 2, 4 or 5?
4. St Patrick rid Ireland of what according to legend?
5. What word can mean a ‘pole with a footrest’ or a ‘wading bird’?
6. What is the slowest fish?
7. Which is larger – the Isle of Wight or the Isle of Anglesey?
8. What is a ‘shooting brake’?
9. Who was the first ever Bond girl?
10. Which animal forms the legs of a griffin?
11. What is the 2nd book of the Old Testament?
12. What is the vegetable used to make ‘Eggs Florentine’?
13. ‘Boss Hog’ featured in which TV series?
14. A ‘Turks Head’ is a type of what?
15. Whose feathers should not be allowed into the house?
16. In which country was snooker invented?
17. Where is the National Museum of Geography?
18. How many pieces does each player have at the start of a game of Backgammon?
19. Which Kennedy ran for President in 1960?
20. Which species of animal contains the most poisonous animal in the world?
21. In the song, which river is more than a mile wide?
22. At the last General Election, who was known as the ‘Sultan of Swing’?
23. Which type of skate was invented in 1760?
24. Which word goes before the following to make 3 new words, ‘Gain’, ‘Row’ and ‘Tender’?
25. In which decade was Eric Clapton born?
26. What is Allurophobia the fear of?
27. What is the Russian for citadel?
28. Which member (proper full name) of the Spice Girls comes from Leeds?
29. Where in London are the Margaret Thatcher gates?
30. What weapon was fired during the TV programme ‘The Golden Shot’?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.