Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 14||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Which country is associated with the anthem ‘Land of My Fathers’?
2. What is the name of John Fashanu’s late brother?
3. Which country is directly east of Chile?
4. Which sign of the Zodiac does a goat represent?
5. What is Chowder?
6. Which Baldwin in Coronation Street does not have a northern accent?
7. In which county is Salisbury Plain?
8. What species of animal do larvae and pupae grow into?
9. Which money will look after itself?
10. Which Frankie scored an outrageous 25,095-1 winner at Ascot?
11. Which Gloria presented Open House on Channel 5?
12. Chichester is the county town of which county?
13. Which actor has a middle name of Mungo?
14. Who was captured and held hostage with John McCarthy and Brian Keenan?
15. What colour is the Financial Times?
16. Is Europe the second smallest or second largest continent?
17. What was Tony Banks minister for in Tony Blair’s first government?
18. In which garden is the Princess of Wales’s conservatory?
19. Who met a pie man whilst going to the fair?
20. Which chemist opened its first high street store in 1877?
21. Dana International won the Eurovision song contest but for which country?
22. Which breakfast TV show did Chris Evans and Gaby Roslin first present?
23. Is ‘Vermicide’ is used to kill Mice or Worms?
24. Violet Carson played which character in Coronation Street?
25. In which US state is Miami?
26. With which sport do you associate Sam Torrance?
27. What is ‘Sodium Chloride’ better known as?
28. In the cartoon ‘Wacky Races’ what is the first name of the villain Dastardly?
29. Two of the ‘Three Tenors’ come from the same country, which one?
30. In the 1960’s which capital city was known as the ‘capital of swing’?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.