Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 16||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
Which Eastenders character did Nick Berry play?
2. Which word can be added to ‘Bells’, ‘Mink’ and ‘Pearl’ to form three group names?
3. Which name links an Eastenders actor and a former Radio 1 DJ?
4. In which county are the UK’s highest cliffs?
5. Which person has advertised Brut, Patrick Boots, Shredded Wheat and Weetabix on TV?
6. How many faces does the clock in Big Ben’s Tower have?
7. Which is the second largest cathedral in England?
8. Which is the nearest seaside resort to London?
9. Which Japanese word means ‘Divine Wind’?
10. Who played the lead male role in the film ‘Edward Scissorhands’?
11. In chess a player can sometimes move two pieces in the same move, which two pieces?
12. How many pins do you try to knock down in a game of skittles?
13. Which was the name of the first Rolls Royce car ever produced?
14. What do UK stamps not have on them that other countries do?
15. Which American president’s wife was called Thelma?
16. Which two ‘regulars’ partnered D Gower and G Linekar on ‘They Think It’s All Over’?
17. How old is a filly when she officially becomes a mare?
18. Which was Disney’s second animated film?
19. Which group was Lionel Ritchie once part of?
20. How many children does Tony Blair have?
21. What was BT called before it was forced to change its name in 1984?
22. Which drink can be drunk ‘Anytime, Any place, Anywhere’?
23. Which singer played Adrian Mole’s mother?
24. What does the word ‘Volkswagen’ mean?
25. In which decade did Alex Higgins first become World Snooker Champion?
26. Who is older – Tony Blair or Pierce Brosnan?
27. In Finance, what do the initials PEP stand for?
28. What is a ‘Corncockle’?
29. In which month is Remembrance Day?
30. What is the first name of the chocolate manufacturer Mr Cadbury?
Bonus: To the nearest million, what is the population of Switzerland?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.