Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 17||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
Rick Stein’s cookery programmes usually revolve around which type
2. What is the fifth book of the Old Testament?
3. Which 80’s TV detective series was set on the island of Jersey?
4. Name the 1980’s hit sung by Tina Turner and Rod Stewart?
5. Which type of monkeys lives on the island of Gibraltar?
6. In which county is the port of Felixstowe?
7. Who played Rick Blaine in the film Casablanca?
8. Who were the runners up in the 1994 football world cup?
9. In heraldry, what does ‘Argent’ mean?
10. What does the chemical symbol ‘U’ represent?
11. In which country is Mandalay (as in the song – road to Mandalay)?
12. Which BBC Radio station (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5) is broadcast solely on medium wave?
13. In which country was former motor racing driver Ayrton Senna born?
14. How many feet are there in a nautical mile?
15. Which TV show used to give away cabbages as the booby prize?
16. What is the currency of Pakistan?
17. Who won a figure-skating gold medal for Great Britain at the 1980 Olympic Games?
18. A lift used for food in a restaurant is known as what kind of waiter?
19. What colour are the triple word score squares in the game of Scrabble?
20. In which month is VE Day?
21. In Billiards, how many points are scored for a cannon?
22. Libra is the starsign that covers which 2 months of the year?
23. Where is Parkhurst prison?
24. In which country was George Best born?
25. Ronan Keating headed up which band?
26. What is the study of handwriting known as?
27. Which wooden puppet did Carlo Collodi write about?
28. What do the initials ISBN stand for?
29. What is a natterjack?
30. Who lives in a Manse?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.