Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 18||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. What gift is commonly associated with a fifth wedding anniversary?
2. Who wrote the novels about Hercule Poirot and Miss Jane Marple?
3. In which city would you find the International Court of Justice?
4. In which Ocean would you be if you were at 0º Longitude, 0º Latitude?
5. Pb is the chemical symbol for which element?
6. What do Sumo wrestlers throw into the ring prior to a match?
7. What is the most westerly county in England?
8. Who was Anne Hathaway married to?
9. October 14th 2003 marked the 937th anniversary of which famous battle?
10. In fairy tales - what was the name of the little man who could turn straw into gold?
11. What is the more common name for the Gravelly Hill Interchange?
12. Which major disaster happened in London in 1666?
13. Which of the Beatles’ has James as his first name?
14. Who fired the arrow that struck Achilles in his heel?
15. Richard Block and David Quayle founded which store in Southampton in 1969?
16. What was the name of the little girl who owned Bagpuss?
17. Prior to Tony Blair, who was the last Labour Prime Minister?
18. What do Americans call the game that we call draughts?
19. Who was the last British Governor of Hong Kong?
20. In Eastenders, who shot Phil Mitchell?
21. What was the former name of Ho Chi Minh City?
22. In which English county is Cheddar Gorge?
23. What is the last letter of the Greek Alphabet?
24. Who wrote Pride and Prejudice?
25. Who was married to JR in Dallas?
26. Who created the TV shows Grange Hill, Brookside and Hollyoaks?
27. What is the smallest (in size) coin currently in circulation in the UK?
28. What word can be added to the following to make 3 more words – Spoon, Tennis, Wine?
29. Who recently won BBC TV’s ‘Fame Academy’?
30. One of Sir Bobby Moore’s middle names was also the name of a Premiership football club but which one?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.