Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 19||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. What is Brighton Pier also known as?
2. What is the birthstone for January?
3. Which footballer’s autobiography was entitled ‘Where Do I Go From Here’?
4. What is another name for Thunderflies or Thunderbugs?
5. Which paper size is 210mm x 297mm?
6. In which card game can you ‘Peg Out’?
7. Which superhero’s wife was played by Terri Hatcher in the TV series?
8. Who was the first presenter of Celebrity Squares?
9. Which cows produce Gold Top milk?
10. The Queen’s ship Britannia was preceded by 3 letters – which ones?
11. Bruce Woodcock was famous in which sport?
12. Which company was the first to introduce travellers’ cheques?
13. What was the name of the ranch in the TV programme Bonanza?
14. Who was the first jockey to ride 7 Derby winners?
15. What is the plural on the word Mongoose?
16. Which TV character lived in Ponty Pandy?
17. Which country’s capital city is San Salvador?
18. In which city is the Abbey theatre?
19. In Morse Code, which letter is represented by a single dot?
20. What colour was Moby Dick?
21. Is Brian Lara left or right handed when batting?
22. Which is the deepest land gorge in the world?
23. How would Del Boy order a curry?
24. In the NATO phonetic alphabet, which word represents the letter ‘F’?
25. Where are all British monarchs crowned?
26. Which is the world’s longest mountain range?
27. How many edges does a cube have?
28. What colour is the tongue of a Chow Chow?
29. Who wrote Tosca?
30. Ben Connan and Ben Lomond are types of which fruit?
Bonus: How much was Sir Don Bradman’s bat sold for in 1997?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.