Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
What is the London Orbital Motorway better known as?
2. In what month is Hogmanay celebrated?
3. Complete the following TV series title, ‘Police, Camera, ……’?
4. What type of music would you associate with Maria Callas?
5. Which Sicilian Mountain is Europe’s largest volcano?
6. Which was the only non-European nation to win the men’s football world cup in the 90’s?
7. Was singer Enrico Caruso a baritone, tenor or bass?
8. Which member of the Rolling Stones was best man at Keith Richard’s wedding?
9. Which alphabet did the Muscovites use?
10. What type of transport did Steve McQueen use to escape in the film ‘The Great Escape’?
11. Which English County has the longest coastline?
12. Which English Northeast County is furthest north?
13. What colour is a typical diesel pump at English petrol stations?
14. Who hosts ‘Aunties Sporting Bloomers’?
15. Who was Paula Yates father who hosted ‘Stars on Sunday’?
16. From which country do the pop group ‘Aqua’ originate?
17. Which Nelson was the first president of South Africa?
18. Who had a UK hit in the 90’s with ‘Streets of Philadelphia’?
19. Which page of a newspaper is traditionally associated with naked women?
20. What was the name of Cher’s husband who died in a skiing accident?
21. What relationship is Queen Elizabeth II to Prince William?
22. In which continent is Mount Kilimanjaro?
23. What did ‘Old Mother Hubbard’ keep in her cupboard?
24. What meat is used in Cock-a-Leekie soup?
25. What do Americans call a dinner jacket?
26. William Claude Dukenfield used his first two initials to become who?
27. What are Cobol, Java and Fortran?
28. Which sporting trophy did Bradford jewellers ‘Fattorini’s’ make?
29. What are secateurs used for?
30. How many leaves are there on a shamrock?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.