Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 21||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. In which city was the TV series ‘Bread’ set?
2. In which decade was Harrison Ford born?
3. Which ‘Joe’ was the first boxer to defeat Mohammed Ali?
4. What was the colour of John Thaw’s car in Inspector Morse?
5. Which singer was known as ‘The Big O’?
6. What are the initials of the artist ‘Lowry’?
7. In which country was the actor Robert Carlisle born?
8. What is made from Flax?
9. Which bank note was no longer available from 1970?
10. Which Sea is the warmest: Red Sea, Dead Sea or the Mediterranean Sea?
11. What colour were the tennis balls at Wimbledon before there were green?
12. ‘Knocking on Heavens Door’ was re-released in 1996 following which tragedy?
13. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 jointly with F W de Klerk?
14. Who is the patron saint of Wales?
15. When was basketball invented: 17th, 18th or 19th century?
16. Which two colours form the flag of Switzerland?
17. How many players on a ‘Rounders’ team?
18. What is the study of the celestial body called?
19. How many zero’s are there if one hundred million is written in numerical form?
20. Royal Sovereign is a type of which soft fruit?
21. Which ‘Tom’ won Oscars in 1993 and 1994?
22. Where is the city of Nippon?
23. Which Bank Holiday does the Notting Hill Carnival take place on?
24. If an object is ‘Campulate’, what shape is it?
25. Which rugby union side is also known as the Pumas?
26. Wednesday and Pugsley are members of which family?
27. In the TV series ‘Terry and June’, who played June?
28. What was the name of the world’s first cloned sheep?
29. What was Ernie Wise referring to in his famous comment: ‘You can’t see the join’?
30. Who created Noddy?Answers
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.