Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 23||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Maureen Rees shot to fame on TV thanks to which type of school?
2. What animal is on the top of the Calcutta Cup?
3. Who had a number one hit with Up on the Roof / I Believe?
4. Which film followed out of work steelworkers as they pursued careers as male strippers?
5. What was Curly’s proper name in Coronation Street?
6. Who was the reigning monarch when Shakespeare was alive?
7. What is John Major’s favourite sport?
8. The Forth River flows into which body of water?
9. Which children’s toy provided Aqua with a number one hit?
10. What is shouted on contact in fencing? (Clue – it is not ouch!)
11. Which sport is played on the largest field, is it football, cricket or polo?
12. Which part of an ocean shares its name with a musical?
13. Who joined the butcher and the baker in the children’s nursery rhyme?
14. Electricity enters your home in how many volts?
15. The leaf from which tree is on the Canadian national flag?
16. Who is known as ‘The Great White Shark’?
17. What is Marsh Gas more commonly known as?
18. Which plastecine pair has won 6 Oscars?
19. Which Gulf is situated between Saudi Arabia and Iran?
20. Which word can go before Biscuit, Closet and Colour to form 3 new terms?
21. What colour shirts did England wear when they won the football world cup in 1966?
22. St Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of which country?
23. ‘Arkle’ was what sort of champion?
24. Muscovy is what type of bird?
25. ‘See my Baby Jive’ was a number one hit for which magical sounding band?
26. John Curry was a world champion but on what type of surface?
27. Brisbane is the capital of which state of Australia?
28. A ‘rotor’ propels which sort of aircraft?
29. Live Aid was staged at which venue in the UK?
30. Alberta is a province of which country?Answers
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.