Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 24||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. What is the title given to the Chief Executive of the British Broadcasting Corporation?
2. Who or what killed Eva Peron?
3. What is the name of Switzerland’s largest city?
4. Which book features the character Magwitch?
5. Who sang the theme song for the film Absolute Beginners?
6. What is the name of the Toll bridge over the River Severn?
7. What was the name of Steptoe and Son’s horse?
8. In which country is Transylvania?
9. On which river is Sheffield built?
10. How many dominoes are there in a double 6 set?
11. Which element has the Atomic number 1?
12. What is the birthstone for October?
13. Who has the most teeth, Mammals or Reptiles?
14. Whose boss was Dr Gillespie?
15. Which is London’s oldest theatre?
16. In what year was VAT introduced into the UK?
17. How many episodes of Fawlty Towers were made?
18. If A is for Alpha and B is for Bravo, what is V?
19. Which monster hit the UK headlines in 1933?
20. The Loganberry is a combination of which 2 fruit?
21. Where is Madison Square Garden?
22. In which county is St Michael’s mount?
23. Whose best friend was Elliott?
24. Who sang the 1980’s hit ‘Eye of the Tiger’?
25. What colour is a one pence stamp?
26. What planet was Mork from?
27. Which animal follows the Rat in the Chinese years, is it the Rooster or Ox?
28. How many holes are major golf tournaments played over?
29. Who played Indiana Jones in the films?
30. In which city is the DVLC?Answers
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.