Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 25||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Who changed his name from Gordon Sumner to top the charts?
2. Which McDonald twin in Coronation Street went to prison?
3. Which comedian was born ‘Maurice Cole’?
4. Which Welsh Island is also known as Ynys Mon?
5. In which country is Acapulco?
6. What does a snorkel help you do?
7. How many humps does a Bactrian camel have?
8. Which footballer was also known as ‘The Divine Ponytail’?
9. Which film cost £4million pounds to make in 1959 and won 11 Oscars?
10. Who had a 1990’s hit with ‘Always On My Mind’?
11. Which Jeremy has hosted University Challenge and Newsnight?
12. Barry, Maurice and Robin formed which group?
13. What flavour is the liqueur Cointreau?
14. What is the Christian name of Princess Anne’s son?
15. Which canal took 10 years to build and opened in 1869?
16. What is the process known as whereby plants make food using light?
17. Who was known as the Crafty Cockney?
18. How is the number 14 written in Roman numerals?
19. Nigel Benn is famous for which sport?
20. Irvine Welsh wrote which novel about Scottish heroin addicts?
21. Where did Dale Winton go on his TV Sweep?
22. Cross country skiing and rifle shooting make up which sport?
23. Who did Anthony Armstrong Jones marry in 1960?
24. Which planet is closest to the sun?
25. Which rugby union team play at Welford Road?
26. Which Disney film features the song ‘The Bear Necessities’?
27. How many babies was Mandy Allwood expecting when she hit the news in 1996?
28. Which Scottish pop star played Adrian Mole’s mother?
29. What is R2D2’s robot companion called in the Star Wars films?
30. Prince Michael of Moldavia appeared in which soap opera?Answers
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.