Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 26||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. What type of creature is a Guillemot?
2. Which glands produce white blood cells?
3. Martin Fry and Mark White were members of which 1980’s pop group?
4. What is the name of the riding school based in Austria?
5. What colour is a sari for a traditional Indian wedding?
6. Before Winston Churchill went bald, what colour was his hair?
7. Who was responsible for bringing down Barings Bank?
8. Which country was the first to legalise abortion – Iceland, Poland, Norway?
9. Which gentle water creature is the name of a Florida river?
10. What is a Wessex Saddleback?
11. What nationality was the famous spy Mata Hari – Dutch, Austrian, French?
12. Which East Anglian cathedral has the 2nd highest spire in the country?
13. Which game can be ‘lawn’ or ‘crown green’?
14. Which 2 continents battle it out for the Ryder Cup?
15. Through which organ do fish get oxygen?
16. In which decade did Britain join the EEC?
17. What is a ‘clouded yellow’?
18. What is prepared in a tannery?
19. Where would you wear an epaulette?
20. What type of creature is Garfield?
21. Cacti are native to which country?
22. In the proverb, imitation is the sincerest form of what?
23. Caber tossing is associated with which country?
24. Which Michael played the hapless Frank Spencer?
25. If it is 12 noon in London, what time is it in Berlin?
26. Which was Pierce Brosnan’s 2nd Bond film?
27. What name is given to an angle greater than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees?
28. How many red balls are on the table at the start of a frame of snooker?
29. What is the name of actor Donald Sutherland’s actor son?
30. What is the only English word anagram of ‘wrong’?Answers
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.