Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 27||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Which board game brought out a World Cup version in 1998?
2. On which island is Osbourne House (the home of Queen Victoria)?
3. According to the proverb, when should you not count your chickens?
4. Was Snow White and the 7 dwarfs released before or after World War II?
5. Whose Saints Day is 17th March?
6. What is the county town of Dorset?
7. Who was the original presenter of Mastermind?
8. Where was Douglas Adam’s hitchhikers guide to?
9. What is a ‘Spinney’?
10. What is the opposite of an acid?
11. Which mobile phone company shares its name with a fruit?
12. What is a young single Spanish lady called?
13. What was the name of the ship that the Pilgrim fathers set sail for America in?
14. Which soccer side had a hit with ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’?
15. The Anaconda snake is native to which continent?
16. Which TV sitcom was based around self-sufficiency in Surbiton?
17. Forrest Gump described life as like a box of what?
18. A musical note is lowered by a ‘flat’, but what is it raised by?
19. What cheese shares its name with an English Gorge?
20. Sardines and pilchards belong to which family of fish?
21. Who wrote the Marriage of Figaro?
22. The golfer Ernie Els is from which country?
23. What is the highest mountain in the Alps?
24. Larry Holmes is famous for which sport?
25. Which drink did Michael Portillo advertise as a child?
26. Which zodiac sign does a crab represent?
27. What are the bars of a xylophone usually made from?
28. Whose catchphrase was ‘Ooo you are awful but I like you’?
29. Which is the longest river in the British Isles?
30. In which continent is the world’s largest glacier?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.