Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 28||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Who was defeated by the Campbell’s at the battle of Glencoe?
2. What is the name of a whale’s breathing organ?
3. How many counties have a land border with Cornwall?
4. Which 2 Cluedo weapons begin with the same letter?
5. Who had a 1970’s hit with ‘Yellow River’?
6. Which poisonous substance is also known as ‘Woolly Rock’?
7. Which word can go before Down, Jumping and Off?
8. How many times is the word ‘Annie’ mentioned in the song ‘Annie’s Song’?
9. Which 1990’s western was directed by and also starred Kevin Costner?
10. What was first crossed by tightrope by Charles Blondin in 1859?
11. How many sides do most snowflakes have?
12. Who played Jean, wife of Lionel in the TV sitcom ‘As Time Goes By’?
13. Which drug is named after the Greek God of Dreams?
14. In August 1980, unemployment reached what level in the UK?
15. Which game was originally going to be called ‘Lexico’?
16. Which West London borough is famous for classic comedies?
17. Which nuts are used to make Pesto sauce?
18. ‘DEAR CASH’ is an anagram of which indoor game?
19. What was the name of the Spice Girls first No 1 single?
20. Which Geordie actor played the role of Spender?
21. Which country has the worlds’ longest coastline?
22. What does a ‘Pluvio meter’ measure?
23. Which female tennis player was the first to earn £1 million dollars?
24. The Dead Sea can be found in which 2 countries?
25. Which author also writes under the name ‘Barbara Vine’?
26. Which open-air zoo is near Dunstable in Bedfordshire?
27. Which ‘Bob’ has presented ‘Call My Bluff’?
28. The letter ‘M’ appears on which row of a standard keyboard?
29. Which cream contains the most fat – ‘clotted’ or ‘double’?
30. Who predicted that ‘everyone will be famous for 5 minutes’?
Bonus – In which year was the News of the World founded?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.