Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 3||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Which Coronation Street character died of a heart attack following a road rage incident?
2. Which colour featured in the title of Whoopi Goldberg’s first feature film?
3. Which ‘Damon’ won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year in 1996?
4. Which England Rugby Union player was famously linked with the Princess of Wales?
5. Which number cubed is 8?
6. Which sit-com has characters called Saffron and Bubble?
7. On which part of your body would a cataract form?
8. What is the capital of Malta?
9. In the movie Frankenstein, which part did Boris Karloff play?
10. Who had a hit with ‘Winner Takes it All’?
11. In which month do we traditionally celebrate Halloween?
12. Which children’s publisher has a red and black animal as it’s logo?
13. Complete the acronym ‘CPRE’, ‘Council for the Protection of R E’?
14. Which Goalkeeper Andy played for Oldham in the 1990’s?
15. What is the outer edge of a circle more commonly known as?
16. In the 1996 Five Nations tournament, which country was expelled?
17. Which country was the first to put a man in space?
18. Who had a hit with ‘Money for nothing’?
19. Who made the ‘Victor’ car?
20. Who was the lead singer with the Police?
21. Who did Dr Crippen murder?
22. What type of dog was Rin Tin Tin?
23. Which club was Alan Hansen say would ‘Never win anything with kids’?
24. What was the name of the bumbling French Detective in the Pink Panther films?
25. Which newspaper was founded in the 1980’s and dissolved in the 1990’s?
26. Who designed the dress that the Princess of Wales got married in?
27. Which Ben E King song went to Number one 25 years after it was first released?
28. Which continent has the largest proportion of ice?
29. Which Jack Nicholson film was based in a mental hospital?
30. What word comes after Cloak, Ball and Waiting to form 3 new words?Answers to these questions
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.