Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 30||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Is 3 star brandy classed as ‘very good’, ‘average’ or ‘inferior’?
2. Which Rosemary had a 1950’s hit with ‘This old house’?
3. What is the International vehicle registration letter(s) for Germany?
4. Who played the character of Rick Blaine in Casablanca?
5. What number is represented in Roman Numerals by the letter ‘D’?
6. Which Elvis had a hit with ‘Oliver’s Army’?
7. What is the term used to describe a plant that has been crossed with different species?
8. Who was the 1st manager to twice win the English soccer double?
9. Which radio station broadcasts Desert Island Discs?
10. Which word can go before ‘house’ and after ‘home’ to create 2 new words?
11. In which country is Marrakesh?
12. Moving clockwise on a dartboard, which number follows 19?
13. Brian Jacks was famous for which sport?
14. Who was the last British Governor of Hong Kong?
15. In which continent is Mount McKinley?
16. What do ‘polled’ cattle not have?
17. On a World War II battleship, what was a ‘Mae West’?
18. What type of creature is a ‘Queen Alexandra’s Bird Wing’?
19. Who starred as Blanco in Porridge?
20. With which country do you associate the ‘Chorizo’ sausage?
21. What expense became compulsory on cars in 1921?
22. What is a butterfly larvae more commonly known as?
23. How many laps are there in a normal speedway race – 3, 4 or 5?
24. What did Adam not have that every other man does have?
25. What does the chemical symbol ‘C’ represent?
26. How many square feet are there in a square yard?
27. Who sang the hit song ‘Every Loser Wins’?
28. Which French phrase means ‘ road closed at one end’?
29. Which vehicle did J C Bamford give his name to?
30. ‘Red anger’ is an anagram of which job?
Tiebreaker – in which year did Madame Marie Harel invent Camembert cheese?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.