Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 32||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. ‘Toad of Toad Hall’ was a dramatisation based on which book?
2. What is a ‘Durian’ – is it a fruit, plant or vegetable?
3. What word describes a unit of weight and an animal enclosure?
4. What do the initials ‘BHP’ stand for?
5. Who was Mr Universe between 1978 and 1980?
6. What colour tongues do giraffes have?
7. Which TV character lived on Scatterbrook Farm?
8. Which supermarket put its name to the new wing of the National Gallery opened in 1991?
9. Which country does the international car registration letters ‘ET’ represent?
10. How many strings are there on a double bass?
11. Which Prince’s childhood nickname was ‘Jaws’ – was it Charles, Andrew or Edward?
12. Which novel is set in Narnia?
13. Newmarket and Ipswich are in which county?
14. How much are you paid if you hold an honorary post?
15. What was sought by Jason and the Argonauts?
16. Which suspension bridge spans the River Avon?
17. What was the name of AA Milne’s son?
18. What type of drink is Harvey’s Bristol Cream?
19. What was the real name of wrestler ‘Big Daddy’?
20. What word links a group of whales with a group of peas?
21. Which part of the human body shares its name with a punctuation mark?
22. Which childhood disease has the same virus as Shingles?
23. In which decade was the Wispa launched?
24. Which word can go before beans, quartet and vest?
25. What colour is cayenne pepper?
26. In which English County is Telford?
27. What type of animals were Lady and the Tramp?
28. Which profession is associated with Saville Row?
29. Which voice is higher – tenor or baritone?
30. Which number does the Roman Numeral XC represent?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.