Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 34||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Who wrote the music – Rodgers or Hammerstein?
2. Which inventor is depicted on the back of a £20 note?
3. Which country do Walloons come from?
4. In Greek Mythology, who found herself combing a head of snakes every day?
5. Gubbie Allen is associated with which sport?
6. Klaus Barbie was the butcher of where?
7. What was Glenn Miller’s theme tune – Moonlight Serenade or Moonlight Sonata?
8. What is Bill Clinton’s home state?
9. Did Jimmy Greaves ever play in a World Cup Final?
10. Which Communist country had the Red Guard?
11. Which company makes the Micra?
12. In which decade is the film the Untouchables set?
13. Which guitarist is known as Slowhand?
14. How often is the census taken?
15. What was the Manhattan project established to develop?
16. Which racecourse hosts the Ebor meeting?
17. Who was Labour party leader when Margaret Thatcher won her 3rd General Election?
18. Whose name is given to the process of pasteurisation?
19. Which Rupert owns the Sky network?
20. Is Princess Anne’s daughter a Princess or a Miss?
21. Which has the higher population, Tokyo or Bombay?
22. Bobby, Cheryl, Mike and J are better known as?
23. What was the name of Robbie Jackson’s dog in Eastenders?
24. Which Channel Island is famous for not having any cars on it?
25. In which month is the London to Brighton Classic car race held?
26. Which children’s rhyme is associated with the Black Death?
27. What are male honeybees called?
28. Which coin became legal tender in 1971 before being withdrawn in 1985?
29. Which drink is named after the Ethiopian Kaffa plant?
30. Which Frenchman designed the Italian flag?Answers
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.