Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 35||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Which British boxer won an Olympic gold medal for Canada?
2. What was Blackadder’s servant called in the television series?
3. Which Shakespeare play do actors refer to as the ‘Scottish play’?
4. Which river flows through the Grand Canyon?
5. Who wrote the ‘Just So’ stories?
6. Which island was awarded the George Cross in 1942?
7. Of which school was Prince Charles made head boy in 1967?
8. How many teeth should an adult person normally have?
9. What is the capital of the State of California?
10. Who invented the pneumatic tyre?
11. What does a philographist collect?
12. Zircon and turquoise are birthstones associated with which month?
13. If Air Force One is the US Presidents official plane, what is Marine One?
14. Which chemical has the symbol CL?
15. How many lines are there in a sonnet?
16. Alphabetically, which US state comes first?
17. Who created the Muppets?
18. Which word can go before ‘Cut’, ‘Station’ and ‘Steering’?
19. Which actor is the only surviving member of the original cast of Coronation St?
20. Which 2 soap stars had a 1989 No 1 hit with ‘Especially for you’?
21. Who wrote the children’s classic ‘Treasure Island’?
22. Who succeeded Sir Winston Churchill as Prime Minister in 1955?
23. In which month of the year was Queen Elizabeth II born?
24. Which river flows through Sunderland?
25. The initials ‘SNCF’ are associated with the railway in which country?
26. Which country was the first to launch a satellite into space in 1957?
27. Who was the England football manager during the World Cup in Italy in 1990?
28. What is the chemical symbol for silver?
29. Who recently broke Matthew Hayden’s cricket world record for the most runs scored in a single test match innings?
30. In which decade was the first section of the M1 motorway officially opened?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.