Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 36||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. How is the singer Thomas Woodward better known?
2. On a Monopoly board, what colour is Leicester Square?
3. In the 1980’s, who had a hit with ‘I Should Be So Lucky’?
4. ‘S’ is the international vehicle registration of which country?
5. What name is given to a cigar shaped airship?
6. In the 1820’s, who designed the locomotive called the Rocket?
7. Which car manufacturer produced the Kitten?
8. Which speed race goes from Putney to Mortlake?
9. In architecture, what name is given to a waterspout carved as a grotesque figure?
10. The character Annalise Hartman appeared in which TV soap?
11. Who won an Oscar for Best Actress for the film Sophie’s Choice?
12. In which decade of the 20th century was Chris Tarrant born?
13. What word can go after ‘special’ and before ‘line’?
14. What is the name of the dog in the Magic Roundabout?
15. How many cards are needed for a game of Canasta?
16. Which London Street is associated with the medical profession?
17. Which animal is often given the name Brock?
18. Was St Trinnians a school for boys or for girls?
19. Which Frederick’s first success was The Day of the Jackal?
20. In which Dickens novel is the character Bill Sykes?
21. Who wrote the waltz called the Blue Danube?
22. Which Tom starred in Jerry Maguire?
23. Which football team used to play home games at Maine Road?
24. In 1930, which female aviator flew from England to Australia?
25. Which house furnishing is associated with the town of Kidderminster?
26. Which French queen was executed in the French Revolution?
27. Jonah Lomu plays rugby for which country?
28. Scrumpy is a rough form of what?
29. From which Disney film does Cruella De Vil come from?
30. Which is bigger, a dolphin or a porpoise?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.