Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 37||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Where is the Sea of Tranquillity?
2. The actor who plays Derek in Eastenders used to play which character in Dad’s Army?
3. Shylock and Portia are names of characters from which Shakespeare play?
4. In Morse Code, which letter of the alphabet is represented by a single dot?
5. What was the name given to the Royalists supporters during the English
Civil War – Roundheads, Puritans and Cavaliers?
7. In which country is the Masai Mara game reserve?
8. What is the title of the anthem of the United States of America?
9. How many cents are there in a US ‘dime’?
10. Pre-decimal coins – how many sides did a threepenny bit have?
11. Which disease is transmitted by the Tsetse fly?
12. Miles-Davis is famous for playing which musical instrument?
13. From 1st May 2004, how many countries now make up the European Union?
14. What is the birthstone for the month of May?
15. If you were born on Christmas Day, what starsign would you be?
16. Which group had a 1983 number one hit with ‘True’?
17. Bucharest is the capital of which European country?
18. During which sporting event did commentator Kenneth Wolstenholme
say the immortal line ‘There are some people on the pitch, they
think it’s all over….’?
20. Percy Shaw invented which road safety feature?
21. Which actress played the role of Gertie (the little girl) in the film E.T.?
22. Which chemical element has the symbol Na?
23. In 1849, which car manufacturer invented safety belts?
24. How many normal bottles of champagne are there in a Jeroboam?
25. Iberia is the national airline of which country?
26. What is the highest rank available in the British Army?
27. ABBA won the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest but with which song?
28. A ‘Cob’ is a male swan, what is a female swan called?
29. Which solo artist has had the most number of UK number one hit singles with 18?
30. True or False, there have been more UK Prime Ministers than US Presidents?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.