Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 4||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. How many faces are carved into Mount Rushmore?
2. In which decade was comedian Jim Davidson born?
3. What country does golfer Nick Price originate from?
4. In Rugby, what did Warrington add to their name in the 1990’s?
5. In which town did the IRA bomb the Conservative Party Conference in 1984?
6. Which Super Group had a hit with Innuendo?
7. What has the chemical symbol Zn?
8. Which Victorian detective did Jeremy Brett portray on television?
9. Which country does the band Clannard originate from?
10. Who played the male lead role in Citizen Kane?
11. Which part of a plant can also be referred to as the ‘tap’?
12. Which motoring Graham won the Formula 1 Drivers Championship in the 1960’s?
13. Which song has the line ‘I kept my promise, Don’t keep your distance’?
14. Which is the first book of the New Testament?
15. Which Pakistani cricketer was named in the Ian Botham and Allan Lamb libel case?
16. In which city is the Wailing Wall?
17. Which film starred Robin Williams as a genie?
18. How should you officially address the Pope?
19. What is the name of the counting machine, which consists of a frame and beads?
20. What do the initials WBC stand for?
21. What are Suffolk’s and Cheviot’s?
22. Who had a hit album in the 1970’s entitled ‘Uri Gellar’?
23. Who was affectionately known as ‘Old Blues Eyes’?
24. What is the minimum number of people required for a game of Cribbage?
25. What is the proper name for the London attraction ‘Aly Pally’?
26. What does a testator make?
27. Which sign of the zodiac do two fishes represent?
28. Which Shakespeare play contained the Capulet and the Montague families?
29. Which country’s capital is Nairobi?
30. What was Rudolph Nureyev famous for?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.