Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 45||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. During Euro 2004, which 2 England players missed penalties against Portugal?
2. In what year did America gain independence from Britain?
3. In which television show did a Dragon Ride recently land on half the cast?
4. Which word can go after ‘ring’ and before ‘deaf’?
5. Who recently wrote his first letter home from prison stating that
‘my spirit and my morale, they are high, thanks to the greatness
7. Which three colours appear on the flags of Iraq, Kuwait, Syria and Afghanistan?
8. What was the name of the mail service in the US that ran from Missouri to California?
9. Which playing card is known as ‘the devils four poster bed’?
10. Which company introduced teabags to the UK in 1952?
11. There were 11 racers in the ‘Wacky Races’, each driving
a car number between 1 and 10 apart from Dick Dastardly – what
number car did he drive?
13. Which conflict lasted between 1337 and 1553?
14. The NEC in Birmingham has hosted many events but what does NEC stand for?
15. Which DJ was recently banned from radio for playing too much Cliff Richard?
16. Which recent BBC comedy was written by and starred Matt Lucas and David Williams?
17. Which 1981 film was recently voted best football film ever made?
18. ‘Rescue Helicopter’ by John Cameron is the theme tune
to which BBC television programme that celebrates its 20th anniversary
20. For how many days did the Great Fire of London rage?
21. As of 1/8/04, how much will calls to BT’s speaking clock cost?
22. Which legendary title role will be played by Clive Owen in the
film to be released at the end of this month?
24. In which year did Charlotte Brew become the first woman to ride
in the Grand National, 574 people died when 2 Jumbo jets crashed in
Tenerife, the Krypton Factor first aired on television and a Skytrain
flight from London to New York cost £59?
26. Who played the title role in the 1981 film, Father of the Bride?
27. Bjorn Bjorg won Wimbledon 5 times, but whom did he beat twice in the final?
28. Name 2 of the 4 countries that form the West Coast of South America?
29. What aid to criminal investigation did Sir Francis Galton invent?
30. Who won the Eurovision Song contest in bare feet?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.