Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 46||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. What sort of creature is a serval?
2. In which Middle Eastern country is the port of Acre?
3. With which war is Florence Nightingale chiefly associated?
4. Which legendary Biblical figure is described in Genesis as a mighty hunter?
5. Which Eastenders character did Anita Dobson play?
6. In which American City was there a famous ‘Tea Party’ in 1773?
7. Who was the oldest of the Bronte sisters?
8. Which precious metal has the symbol Pt?
9. Which mountains form a border between France and Spain?
10. Which British Institution is known as The Old Lady of Threadneedle Street?
11. Under what name did boxer Muhammed Ali first win the World Heavyweight Championship?
12. Which girl group teamed up with Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders and Kathy Burke for the 1997 Red Nose Day single, ‘Who do you think you are’?
13. How many English Kings have been called Henry?
14. Which annual prizes were established by the legacy of a Swedish
chemist who died in 1896?
16. Who played Queen Victoria in the film Mrs Brown?
17. In which novel by Charles Dickens does Mr Micawber appear?
18. Which member of the Royal family took the surname Mountbatten in
1947 upon becoming a British citizen?
21. On which island is the volcano Mount Etna?
22. Which partnership wrote the musicals Jesus Christ Superstar and Evita?
23. Which two cities have the only archbishops in the Church of England?
24. Which shocking fish is also known as a torpedo?
25. Which comedienne used to be married to magician Geoffrey Durham
(The Great Soprendo)?
27. Which North Yorkshire village is famous for its barracks and racecourse?
28. Who presented ‘Ready, Steady, Cook’ before Ainsley Harriott?
29. Which German Nazi leader was abducted by Israeli agents in Argentina in 1960?
30. By what name was the British pirate Edward Teach better known?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.