Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 47||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. What nationality was the referee who disallowed Sol Campbell’s goal in Euro 2004?
2. Which British actress provides the voice for the Fairy Godmother in the film Shrek 2?
3. What is the name of the camp in Cuba where al the Al Qaeda hostages are being held?
4. Which four countries contested the Euro 2004 semi-finals?
5. ‘Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs’ is the closing tune,
to which long running comedy which has just ended after a run of 11
7. Who has recently been arrested over the alleged assault of Debbie Ash?
8. Who is currently bidding for a record 6th successive Tour de France victory?
9. Which is the only vowel on a standard keyboard, which is not on the top row?
10. By what name is Edson Arantes do Nascimento better known?
11. What is the capital city of Malaysia?
12. Which film starred Reese Witherspoon as a blonde bimbo who went
to Harvard Law School?
15. The compiler of which newspaper crossword was arrested on spying
charges when his crosswords were found to contain Normandy invasion
17. Which Rock and Roll guitarist was famous for his Duck Walk?
18. The River Colne flows through England’s oldest recorded town
– which town?
20. Which TV character is famous for the catchphrase ‘Yes, M’lady’?
21. Which sitcom featured the adventures of the Soloman family?
22. Which is the fastest creature on 2 legs?
23. Which alcoholic drink was advertised under the slogan ‘Works Wonders’?
24. Which Staffordshire theme park features rides called Apocalypse and Storm Force Ten?
25. The Scilly Isles belong to which county?
26. Who performs the crowning ceremony at a coronation?
27. Which TV show featured the catchphrase ‘Very interesting, but stupid’?
28. Which 1980’s group had hits with ‘I don’t care’ and ‘I want your love’?
29. Which surname links the following chart acts, Jimmy, Paul and Faron?
30. The first letter of the answers to questions 21-29 should spell the name of an actor, but which character did this actor play in Eastenders?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.