Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 49||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Which serving Prime Minister survived an assassination attempt in the 1980’s?
2. In which city did the SAS storm the Iranian Embassy in the 1980’s?
3. MP Edwina Currie resigned in the 1980’s over which farm food?
4. Which ‘Ben’ was disqualified from the Seoul Olympics for testing positive for drugs?
5. In which sea was the oilrig ‘Piper Alpha’ which caught fire in the 1980’s?
6. Which ‘Mike’ became the youngest heavyweight boxing champion in the 1980’s?
7. Which ‘Bob’ rode Aldaniti to victory in the 1981 Grand National?
8. Which US President was the subject of an assassination attempt in the 1980’s?
9. In which city was Beatle, John Lennon murdered in the 1980’s?
10. What occupation was Lady Diana Spencer doing when she was pictured
wearing a see through skirt in the 1980’s?
12. Which Mexican drink is made from the Agave plant?
13. Laurel leaves are poisonous – True or False?
14. The ‘Petiole’ is on which part of a plant?
15. What colour is cookoo spit?
16. Which mode of transport did Christopher Cockerell invent in the 1950’s?
17. ‘C-Curity’ was the name of the first type of what?
18. Who was the first man to set foot on the moon?
19. Ruud Gullitt was the first black premiership manager – but for which club?
20. Golda Meir was the first female Prime Minister of which country?
21. Which came first, the stage show or the film version of Phantom of the Opera?
22. Which word goes before ‘In the USA’ and ‘To run’ in two Bruce Springsteen hits?
23. Which famous cricket commentator dies of a heart attack in January 1984?
24. Which ‘Lou’ sang the hit ‘Perfect Day’?
25. In which decade was Liz Hurley born – 1950’s, 1960’s or 1970’s?
26. For which sport did Duncan Goodhew represent Great Britain?
27. Francois Mitterand was born during which 20th century conflict?
28. Who wrote ‘Under Milk Wood’?
29. What was the surname of Steve Coogan’s creations Paul and Paula?
30. Who wrote the play ‘Blythe Spirit’?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.