Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 5||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. What was Matthew Webb the first person to do in 1875 in a time of 21hrs 45mins?
2. Who had a 1993 hit with ‘Dreams’?
3. What character did Leslie Ash play in Men Behaving Badly?
4. What is 5 cubed?
5. On which river is Niagara Falls?
6. In the 1974 Martin Scorsese film, who ‘Doesn’t Live Here Anymore’?
7. What colour is Euston Road on a Monopoly board?
8. Which actress Jane is famous for her workout videos?
9. Who had a 1980’s hit with ‘A Groovy Kind of Love’?
10. Which bird gave Fleetwood Mac their first UK number one?
11. Which planet is also known as ‘The Morning Star’?
12. What is traditionally served with ‘Haggis’?
13. In which city is ‘Broadway’?
14. Who had a hit with ‘My Ding-a-Ling?
15. Which Kevin starred in a Fish Called Wanda?
16. In the 1997 Gen Election, how many Conservative MP’s were left in Scotland – 0,1 or 3?
17. What is South West Africa now known as?
18. ‘LOVELY’ is an anagram of which tennis word?
19. What do the initials ‘ET’ stand for in the Steven Spielberg film?
20. What is three eighths of 96?
21. Which political party did Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin represent?
22. Moving clockwise on a dartboard, which number is next to 17?
23. Mintaka, Alnilam and Alnitak are three stars that make up what?
24. Which tree can be ‘white’ or ‘weeping’?
25. How many pounds in a hundredweight?
26. Which county is former athlete Sally Gunnell from?
27. Which Johnny was the first presenter of Animal Magic?
28. How many years of marriage is denoted by a ‘Diamond’ wedding anniversary?
29. In which city did rhyming slang originate?
30. Who was the Roman God of War?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.