Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 7||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Complete the following list of colours of the rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green…..?
2. What is the International radio code word for the letter R?
3. What is the correct name for the Union Jack?
4. What is the currency of Japan?
5. In Children’s literature, in which books would you find Eeyore and Kanga?
6. How many people have walked on the moon – 6, 12 or 18?
7. What is the tallest existing mammal?
8. Who said, ‘That business with Hitler didn’t bother me,
I didn’t go there to shake hands with him anyway’?
11. Saddam Hussein is/was the leader of which political party?
12. What London landmark has an 11-foot long hand?
13. What is the name of the scientist who produces James Bond’s gadgets?
14. Which fictional school specialises in Witchcraft and Wizardry?
15. What is the first animal listed in the Oxford English Dictionary?
16. Who allegedly fired a shot from the Texas Book Depository Building
on 22 November 1963?
18. Who was the first woman to read the ‘Nine O’clock News’ on BBC TV?
19. Who coined the phrase Big Brother is watching you?
20. In London, where would you find the statue commonly known as Eros?
21. For which film did Bryan Adams write the song ‘(Everything I do) I do it for you’?
22. Which came first, colour or sound movies?
23. Which Beatle was deported from Germany in 1960 because he was too
young to work there?
25. Who was the first DJ to be heard on Radio 1?
26. What is the fifth planet of our solar system?
27. Which poet composed Paradise Lost?
28. What was the name of the ship in which the Pilgrim fathers set sail in 1620?
29. How many letters of the alphabet are used as Roman Numerals?
30. In children’s books written by the Duchess of York, who or
what is Budgie?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.